Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Funny - Niggas

Chris Rock said it best, "I love black people, but I hate niggas". In truth, we don't hate niggas but we do hate their niggery actions in addition to the niggerant stereotypes that they perpetuate through their niggerance. Now even the most sensible black person is guilty of certain transgressions. I can't lie, if I slip into a false sense of security when speaking to my majority co-workers an ebonics-esque statement may make it's way from my brain into my mouth. I always walk away feeling like a smaller version of John Coffee (like the drank). One of my friends, who is also a corporate slave, said that some of his co-workers actually had the audacity to ask him to "speak Ebonics" for them. Yep. 2 snowflakes, one old & one young. WTF? He told them (with a scowl reminiscent of O'Shea Jackson) that "it's not Spanish; it's not a language I can translate into". The black eye witness and the black athelete also make me cringe. I never know what they are going to say until it's too late. Granted, if there is news in the hood, you are going to have to interview a hood nigga. However, the black athlete (and this is top of mind b/c I really wish Derrick Rose was able to articulate the show he put on last night against the Celtics) I mean, don't those guys have PR teams? Do Better! But I'm off my soapbox and I did bring the comedy for you.


This lil' nigga...

No comments: