Friday, May 8, 2009

Can't Stop, Won't Stop


It's my 50th post. Some people would wait until the 100th to recognize a milestone, but I like the # 5 better. Luckily, I still have plenty to say and it would be in your best interest to stay tuned. Cheers!

My prowess with the pen is prolific/ Pompous and Pretentious/So watch me as I feel myself/ Be a little voyeuristic/ I promise it's organic/ Clean and Sheen/ I'm so down to earth / my kicks are green* / My words are blue/ hot as a welder's flame/ I'm earning my stripes like Lebron / making my mark in the game / Lusting for life / Striving for success / I've accepted I may have to lose it all / to be better than the rest / So currently I'm calculating risk / Making plans I will eventually employ / I'm gettin my shit straight /so when I base jump out the window/ my parachute deploys...

*100% Vegan Leather

1 comment:

Jae said...

Aww congrats, I know I'm a little late! But it still counts! ;) and Yes please keep "talking!"

Jae