Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hump Day - Keep Up

I'm late. These past two Wednesdays I've been bombarded with thoughts. Writing is normally the catharsis however can you truly purge when you are censoring your thoughts? Did I lose you? Essentially, I had to sort some things out within before what I put out could make sense. If that doesn't make sense, don't worry, I know you came for the music anyway. I digress...


Keeping a relationship fresh and interesting can be difficult. Especially for those with short attention spans and a love for the spice of life, variety. Having a partner that understands this along with the open mind to try new things is the best thing for you. Wait! Before you grab your keys and bolt to Insurrection, you can start simple. What's that? How bout a little game:



No comments: