Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hump Day - Cool My Soup

Aside from the obligatory mannish observation of T&A, one of the first things I notice about a woman is her mouth. By mouth, I'm referring to her teeth & lips. After having endured the ancient medieval torture known as "Braces", you tend to take notice of the pearly whites more than the average person. Then of course there are the lips. Being blessed with a superior set of soup coolers, I have an extreme weakness for a full set of DSLs that have been properly glossed. Granted, I know not every woman was given a mouth like

Photobucket


BUT size is only one factor. The most admirable qualities for a set of lips are softness, kissability [think drinkability] & lack of peach fuzz on the top lip. That being said, I offer you an oldie and a goodie to indulge in...




No comments: