Monday, March 9, 2009

The Sassy Girl


I got this idea from Mr Socially Active, I thought I'd put my spin on it...

We've all engaged in a"What's Your Type?" conversation. And I truly don't have a type. I love women in all varieties, flavors, shapes, & sizes. However, if I had a type, it would be the "sassy girl".

Note: The "sassy girl" is not the "bitch", however when pushed to the negative end of the spectrum she can be a bitch, but what women can't?

The Sassy Girl is the one with the slick mouth. She's direct. She's intelligent. She's confident. She's fiery. What may come off as "mean" to others is just a defense mechanism in my eyes. She's only acting that way to weed out the real from the fake. I'm drawn to it b/c in a battle of wits, I need my opponent to be armed; I fight fair. Once you secure her trust though, she is sweet as icing [and I'm not talking about that whipped shit, I'm talking that old school icing you had on your cake when you turned 5]. Behind that wall of sass, she is big softie. And once she's on your side, she is DOWN *screwed up voice* for you. And although all females are guilty of listening to their dumb. ass. friends (Yeah, I said it) she's the one who will stick up for you the most. She's your legal defender in a room full of judges. She is happy to make you happy. BUT the problem with it is, it usually back fires at some point. Normally, the sass is only used playfully for witty conversation and exchanges. However if she is crossed or angry, then the gift turns into the curse. I swear, you forget how that mouth could have EVER been cute when she starts using that wicked tongue. Anything in excess is bad for your health and a woman with a smart azz mouth will infect you with an acute case of Ikeitis. Use at your own risk...

No comments: