Wednesday, March 11, 2009

...The Fuck?! - Random Thought of the Day

Curse words are colorful and expressive & I <3 them. I know they say that "if you are intelligent, you'd find a better way to express yourself." Hmmm, how bout:

Photobucket

Sometimes cuss words just fit better. The emotion you feel is so strong that they are exactly what you need to say to release that frustration. I bet you if AI could have dropped the F bomb a few times this press conference would have been even shorter:

3 comments:

Jae said...

I'm afraid to say I enjoy a good curse word every now and then. I know most men frown upon women with a potty mouth but I'm human and sometimes the day just calls for a good "what the f*ck!" LOL and yes that interview would have been alot shorter!!

KeetaRay said...

LOL Totally true - Loves it!
Sidebar: Like my physical, I also write short and to the point. LMAO which made me love this even more!

SETH BRUNDLE said...

I totally agree bro!