Monday, February 2, 2009

The Thickness


Over time certain words have been over-used, slutted out if you will, by folks with delusions of grandeur. The word "swag" was completely stripped of all its swagger in '08. All the "haters" should love the attention that they receive. Not to mention the fact that they were able to reinvent themselves after originally being labeled as "player haters". My homegirl approached me the other day with questions that spawned some interesting dialogue as well as exposed another word that has been manipulated for evil purposes far too long...THICK

Lets start with the key points, THICK is
  • NOT fat
  • Directly correlated with ass and/or hips
  • Proportionate weight distribution

    All the visual learners out there, direct your attention to Exhibit A:

  • Photobucket
    ...Is any elaboration needed on this photo?

    Q. Can a woman still be thick w/o a butt [like if she has hips, thighs and a small butt]?
    A. If she isn't slim, yes. Thickness is related to shape. More specifically waist down. Curves are essential.

    Q. When is a woman no longer thick and becomes voluptuous?
    A. Voluptuous is thick on H.G.H. You have CuRvES. However, a higher ass to waist ratio must be present.

    Exhibit B:

    Photobucket
    ...Sheesh

    I hope that this clears up confusion. I mean, Ladies if I referred to myself as say "tall" you would look at me like


    Photobucket
    Exactly.
    Embrace your shape, whatever it may be. Somebody likes it. But don't go around spreading falsehoods and untruths talkin bout you thick, if truly aren't

    Gratuitous pictures of more thickness ensues below:

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Boom Chicka Wah Waaaah...

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    hahaha. i just stumbled on this after following the link in your status. very informative and thorough discussion, hahaha.

    acw

    OB said...

    lmao, I love this.

    very well said
    great references
    and thought out examples
    i.e - "tall"

    I came across your blog threw my boys blog, you follow him I linked you and the rest is history.

    feelin you blog love, keep it up

    I'm L, lala if you will, please to meet you.

    -L