Tuesday, February 2, 2010

B.o.B. - Nothing on You

To be honest, I expected more from Grand Hustle when T.I. went away last March. I mean, they have a decent roster and you can always count on Dro for some comedy (the jury is still out on what "apple fruit" really is). But lowkey, the most talented up and coming artist on Grand Hustle is B.oB. He was intially brought to my attention with the mixtape "B.o.B. vs Bobby Ray" which reminds me of a mix between "The Love Below" and "So Far Gone". He has two personas; B.o.B. raps and Bobby Ray croons. I heard his new single on the radio and it immediately caught my ear. I think the young man is going places. Take a listen.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

We believe in a world where we should learn continuously and with our knowledge combined we can do wonders. For Curious people they can use dheerthan.com to attain thier Wisdom