Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hump Day - Your Voice

I have writer's block...I don't know why. I'm trying not to force it. I said "Self, just let it flow", but self replies "I'm constipated, mentally". I wanted to say something eloquent & witty about the voice, you know, something like it's an audible identification card. But then I couldn't find the words to stitch it to the next point that if someone is intriguing enough, a conversation should be a dance. In the beginning it's, its like a waltz. Methodical & rigid, initial conversations follow a certain pattern with the goal of building a foundation of knowledge about each other. As you become comfortable, it's more like "freak dancing" (please check out this accurate definition courtesy of urban dictionary). Ideally, you want conversation with the opposite sex to mimic the tango - fluid movement & understanding of the other's person's style. You anticipate their next move and know when to lead & when to follow. Then you know I had to throw in a point alluding to phone sex & some sexual innuendo. But... It just didn't come together like I wanted to. Check out the song, I'll be back with a vengeance next week.


No comments: