Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hump Day - Girl Tonight

So recently, I've gotten back in the gym. I was sick of paying the "fat tax" as L.A. Fitness gets that good autodraft out of my account whether I get motivated to work out or decide to kick it with Mary Jane, Ben & Jerry. Since I've been waking up sore most mornings I'm constantly reminded how the glory is all about how you look AFTER you have perspired & strained like a bodybuilder on roids. The ends justify the means but aside from the odd sadomasochist sensation that comes from working your muscles, frankly it sucks trying to get right. Thankfully, other "physical" activities are pleasurable from beginning down to the very end. Even though some people don't know how to slow down and participate in the events that "Fore"shadow a rumpus rendezvous, if given proper instruction I'm sure they will learn to appreciate it. The anticipation heightens the experience, b/c sometimes you can't get in that matinee like you'd like to. So you have to rely on those subtle touches & quality hugs until later. Just to bring the point home, make sure you whisper in her like "Girl...tonight".

2 comments:

KeetaRay said...

This song was my ish!! But yeah, I feel you on the post, man!!

Wordsmith said...

It came on the radio randomly and I had to use it. Now when you say you feel me, you tombout the gym or other "physical activities", Skeeta Ray? he he he