Monday, October 5, 2009

Music Monday - Wasted

In an effort to tie myself to my blog again, I'm borrowing something from my favorite social networking site of the moment, Twitter. Music Mondays will consist of new videos, new songs, or just the songs I like to sing (c) Chappelle as Diddy

If the following song wasn't included in your pre-game festivities this summer, #youlie or you were just too fucked up* to remember. Gucci Mane La Flare (Burrr) and good 'ol Algernon (It's Plies Baaaaybay) cooked up some southern friend ignorance that transcends all demographics. From the trap to the suburbs, everyone likes to party. So even if you don't wear tight jeans like the white boys, I'm sure you've been wasted like the white boys...I know I have... DC @ The Park 7/24 <---Well Damn.



*G.P.S.A. (Ghetto Public Service Announcement) - We don't get fucked up no more, we get wasted.


No comments: